So you've taken the initiative..
Thanks for purchasing our logbook conversion services! You can now leave your “organized chaos” behind and begin your pristine digital logbook legacy.
Step One - Taking photos
– Open your logbook to the first page. Hold your phone in a horizontal position directly above your logbook and take a clear, well-lit photo of the entire open face of the logbook. This counts as one page.
– Double check that you are able to read each line when you zoom in. Examples of good photos can be found below.
– Repeat the process with each page you want transcribed!
Step 2 - set up the dropbox folder
Step 3 - All Done!
Step 4 - time for import
– At this point, we will provide instructions to import your new .csv file into your LogTen Pro program (or other preferred program).
– If you would prefer a phone call for a walk-through of the import instructions while you import, just let us know. No extra charge!
– The import process takes 5 minutes – Easy Peasy.